Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hair Salons

Rainbow kids

4622 Barranca Parkway
Irvine - CA- 92604.

Price: 18$
Review: I felt the price was expensive for a kid's haircut, including tip it would be 20-22 dollars.
I was not happy with the end result too. My son ended with a stangnant Cow's lick until his next haircut.

Ambience-Customer sevice: 1 *

Not recommended

Super Cuts: The Marketplace
13242 Jamboree Road
Irvine- Ca- 92602

Price: 16$
Review: A trip to this store left me depressed for a week. Myself, my son, and my daughter went for a haircut and were highly disappointed. My daughter was given very short bangs which looked very awkward for her face structure, I would not go to this place again, even if i get a free haircut.

Ambience-Customerservice: 2*

Not recommended.

JCPenny Salon
Laguna Hills Mall
24200, Laguna Hills Mall
Laguna Hills - CA- 92653

Price: 16$ - For Boy's haircut
35$ :- Girl's with shoulder length
45$ - Women's haircut.

Ambience/customer service : 3*

Review: JCPenny Salon has a very friendly staff, first time customer is given a welcome packet filled with coupons- including a 5$ off your next haircut. The person who cuts your hair is referred as a design consultant, and offers you tips on how to cut and manage your hair.
The price includes wash, and styling for girl's and women.

Ambience-Customer Service:- 3*

Recommended.

Hairmasters
4840 Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA-92620.

Price : 14$ for Kid's haircut

Ambience-Customer Service - 0

I went to this store with a coupon that was mailed to us, saying 4 $ off your next haircut. I took my son for a haircut, and presented the coupon during payment. She immediately hiked the price of the haircut to 18 dollars and charged me the usual 14 dollars.

Not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment